Superior performance acoustical flooring underlayment with unsurpassed sound absorption properties for use with laminate and hardwood floating flooring.
• High density 100% closed cell polyolefin foam core
• Attached 4 mil polyethylene moisture barrier for superior subfloor moisture resistance
• Engineered for ideal thickness – .08" (2mm)
• Seam overlap protection with peel and stick adhesive strip eliminating the need to tape seams when installing over concrete
• Stable, will not crumble or deteriorate under flooring
• Excellent resilience and resistance to tears and punctures
• Does not absorb or trap and hold subfloor moisture
• Mold and mildew resistant: Will not support fungal or bacterial growth
• May be used over concrete or wood substrates on all grades of approved subflooring
Roll size . . . . . . . . . 100 Sq Ft
Thickness . . . 0.08" (2mm)
Tear Strength . . . 4.9 lbs
Density. . . . . . . . .. . 6 lbs./cu. ft.
Compression set . . . 48.2%
Compression Resistance (lbs. @25%/65%). 39.3/101.8
Impact Insulation Class (IIC) rating. . . . . . . 72 dB
Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating. . 72 dB
Composition. .............. 4 mil Polyethylene
Attached Film Core . .. Polyolefin Foam
Cell Structure . . . . . . 100% Closed
R Value . . . . . . . . . . . .. 0.34
No customer reviews for the moment.