• Formulated for Shaw Hardwood Engineered Flooring that is approved for the floating installation method
• Non-toxic, Non-flammable, SOLV ENT FREE, environmentally compatible
• Forms a clear, fast drying, strong rapid bond within 24 hours
• When fully cured, resists attack from solvents
• Can be used with Radiant Heat Systems
• Remove wet adhesive with a lightly dampened clean cloth
• Coverage — 100-150 sq. ft. of flooring per 16 oz. bottle
Floating Installation - Install flooring according to floating floor installation guidelines. When gluing planks run a continuous bead of adhesive in the groove on both the end and length of the board. Remove any excess glue that squeezes out onto surface of the planks with a clean damp rag. Change rags and water periodically to avoid leaving a haze on surface.
No customer reviews for the moment.