- Is considerably denser and more impervious, which means it is more resistant to fluid passing through
- Has a much lower rate of water absorption, so it's suitable for interiors and exteriors in all climates
- Is considered frost resistant
- Has a greater breaking strength
- Is fired at extremely high temperatures, becoming 30% harder than natural stone (like granite and marble)
- Costs less than natural stone
It’s important to note that all porcelain is ceramic but not all ceramic is porcelain. Specifically, porcelain is ceramic that has lower water absorption due to a denser body therefore it’s ideally suited for outdoor installations.
There are 13 products.